We are announcing Internship for future business analysts on implementation of ERP system – Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC. At the internship, you will get acquainted with MS Dynamics 356 Business Central system and its basic settings, with business processes based on real projects and find out how to combine them.
It’s easy to upgrade your skills and get your dream job with Innoware!
Internship will last 2,5 months: from October 12 till December 21, 2021
We gather a group until October 7, 2021 (you’ve got time to apply!)
When and how?
You study online using Microsoft cloud solutions
We meet once a week in our comfortable office
How to apply?
Send your CV to IWwork@innoware.com with theme “I want to join Innoware Internship”
- Innoware is a Ukrainian company specializing in implementation of IT solutions
- Certified Microsoft Gold Partner
- We help Ukrainian and international companies to automate business processes
- Innoware has been a trusted employer for the team of great professionals since 2001
Who we are looking for
- Graduates or students of 5-6 grades in economic or IT, who are interested in modern technologies and business processes
- People with analytical mindset and logical thinking
- With basic knowledge of databases and / or Excel
- With knowledge of English language at Upper Intermediate level or higher
- Positive and open to new knowledge
- Communicative and tactful
What Innoware Internship will give you
- Understanding of functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system (ERP)
- Opportunity to maintain setup of ERP system
- Opportunity to do real business cases based on local and international projects
- Experience in conducting presentations
- Financial reward if you complete the internship with excellent results
- Opportunity to get a job at Innoware and become a professional business analytic
What you get as Innoware teammate after the Internship
- Successful start of your career
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Trainings and continuous professional development
- Various project tasks
- International certification by Microsoft
- Competitive remuneration
Business analyst (consultant) on implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP-system is a specialist who knows the capabilities of the system for modern companies and has the skills to analyze business processes, set up databases, communicate with clients effectively. The system is regularly updated to reflect the business environment trends, and at the same time each business analyst improves his skills and passes international Microsoft Certification Exams.
Do you want to become such a professional? Join the internship and learn from experienced mentors!
Send us your CV to IWwork@innoware.com
For additional questions please contact us via Telegram: @innoware_HR