Senior Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: https://innoware.com/success-stories/.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And currently we are expanding our project team and inviting Senior Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV).
Both as a service provider and a partner, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for a person that shares our values.
Key tasks on this position:
- Communicating with clients, describing and analyzing business processes in order to transfer them to the system.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Creating project documentation, agreeing it with the client.
- Estimating time needed to complete tasks.
- Mentoring less experienced specialists.
- Preparing technical tasks for the development team, communicating with them to implement modifications in the system.
- Performing acceptance testing – ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs and requirements.
- Customer support during acceptance testing and deployment of new functions, Go-Live support.
- Providing support during data migration.
- Integrating Business Central with other systems / applications.
- Ensuring quality control of tasks at various project stages.
- Extensive experience in implementation of MS Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV as a functional consultant / analyst.
- Understanding of all stages of ERP system implementation project – from interviewing key users and analyzing business processes to launching and Go-Live support.
- Deep knowledge of MD 365 BC/NAV standard functionality.
- Understanding of business processes (finance and/or logistics / trade / production, etc.).
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher, fluent in Ukrainian.
- It will be an advantage if you’ve got experience participating in implementation projects as a System Architect (BC/NAV or other ERP or CRM systems); experience in configuring Power BI; Microsoft certification.
- Soft skills: systematicity, teamwork, strong communication skills, focus on results and high quality of work, development of your competences.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work, various tasks in projects for Ukrainian and foreign clients.
- Practice of your English.
- Opportunities to work as a System Architect.
- Conditions for continuous professional development, career growth, advanced training.
- Microsoft international certification.
- Work in a professional, open, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in our Kyiv office if you need it.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, standardized working hours.
- Competitive remuneration, permanent full-time contract.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us your CV in Ukrainian or English language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 1-4 business days and will invite you for an initial interview if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements.
Join us and implement projects together with the experienced Innoware team!