Marketing and PR Manager (В2В)
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, a recognized expert in the implementation of enterprise management systems (ERP&CRM) and cloud business solutions. Our company holds the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider status and is acknowledged as one o f the best Microsoft partners in Eastern Europe.
For 20+ years of work, the Innoware team has implemented more than 450 projects for Ukrainian and foreign customers. And our services always remain relevant, because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. Both as service provider and employer, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver.
To achieve the ambitious plans of Innoware, we invite a Marketing Manager with successful experience in PR and a desire to become a Head of Marketing. We are looking for an active and initiative person who will work with us to expand the company’s presence on the markets of Ukraine, Europe and the USA.
Key goals of the position:
- Implementation and update of the existing marketing plan.
- Quality management of marketing processes.
- Increase in lead generation.
At this position, we expect you will:
- Implement and improve PR activities: organize webinars, create content for the corporate website and online publications, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Organize cooperation with media resources.
- Coordinate the work of marketing specialists, participate in attracting additional specialists as needed (freelancers, agencies, etc.).
- Actively interact with Sales, Projects and HR teams to create content.
- Monitor and analyze market trends.
- Coordinate partner marketing with Microsoft and other companies.
- Participate in the organization of internal PR.
- Propose changes and innovations to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Develop in digital marketing.
Also, in a team with department heads and external consultants, you will:
- Participate in the development and management of the marketing strategy.
- Plan and approve the marketing budget.
- Participate in development of existing and launch of new marketing channels for selling IT services.
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing and PR manager.
- Work experience in companies that offer IT or technological solutions / services in the markets of Ukraine, Europe / USA.
- Work experience in B2B.
- Ability to create text and video content.
- Experience in coordinating the work of freelance specialists – designers, SEO, etc.
- Work experience in CRM systems.
- English – strong Upper-Intermediate or higher; fluency in the Ukrainian language (speaking, writing).
- Initiative, communication skills, responsibility.
- Ability to organize and control the implementation of marketing projects.
- Desire to develop your skills in digital marketing.
- Ability to set ambitious goals and achieve them.
We offer you:
- Interesting and intense work in a dynamically developing IT consulting company.
- Participation in the expansion of Innoware’s business in Ukraine, Europe and the USA.
- English language practice.
- Conditions for continuous professional development.
- Opportunities to approve yourself and become a Head of Marketing.
- Work in a professional, open and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to work either from our Kyiv office or from home.
- Competitive remuneration.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us to IWwork@innoware.com:
1) your detailed CV in Ukrainian or English language;
2) in the cover letter or directly in the CV – a link to the portfolio or to 2-3 online publications that you once have prepared – posts in social networks, online publications, company website pages, etc.
We will carefully review your application within 1-4 business days and will invite you to the first interview if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements. A cover letter is also welcome if you want to tell us more about yourself!
Maybe we will implement our ambitious plans exactly with you?