Middle Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: https://innoware.com/success-stories/.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And currently we are expanding our project team and inviting an Middle Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV).
Both as a service provider and a partner, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for a person that shares our values.
Your key goals on this position:
- Participation in Business Central implementation and support projects for Ukrainian and foreign customers.
- Training, development and strengthening of your competences, study of the Innoware project methodology, passing Microsoft international certification.
- Communicating with clients and key users for capturing business processes.
- Describing and analyzing of the client’s business processes in order to transfer them to the system.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Power BI.
- Preparing, agreeing and finalizing documents with clients and key users.
- Preparing technical description documents for our development team.
- Performing acceptance testing – ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs and requirements.
- Creating project documentation.
- Supporting clients during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionalities.
- GoLive users’ support.
- 3+ years of experience in implementation, support or administration of MD 365 BC or NAV.
- Deep knowledge of MD 365 BC or NAV standard functionalities.
- Will be an advantage: experience in configuring Microsoft Power BI, and if you haven’t got such experience – willingness and desire to learn this product, we will help you with this!
- Microsoft certification will be an advantage.
- University degree.
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher, fluent in Ukrainian.
What person we are looking for:
- System, responsible, with ability to plan one’s time.
- Sociable, tactful.
- Aimed at quality work, attentive to details.
- Modern, open to new knowledge and ready to study.
We offer you:
- Intensive work, various tasks.
- Participation in projects for modern Ukrainian and foreign clients, practice of your English.
- Conditions for continuous professional development, career growth, advanced training.
- Microsoft international certification.
- Work in a professional, open, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work both from our office in Kyiv or from home (it’s up to you).
- Competitive remuneration.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us your detailed CV in Ukrainian or English language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 1-4 business days and will invite you for an initial interview if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements. A cover letter is also welcome if you want to tell us more about yourself!
Join us and implement projects together with the experienced Innoware team!