Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: https://innoware.com/success-stories/.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And currently we are expanding our CRM project team and inviting Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform (CRM).
Both as a service provider and a partner, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for a person that shares our values.
What project you’ll work with:
- Types: mainly implementation from scratch + upgrades.
- Modules / hubs: mainly Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Portals of MD 365 Customer Engagement platform.
- Clients: our current portfolio includes clients from 16+ countries that work in different economy fields. So, you’ll have the opportunity to work with various business processes and explore new functionalities of CE platform.
Key tasks on this position:
- Communicating with clients, describing and analyzing business processes in order to transfer them to the system.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement: mainly Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Portals hubs.
- Creating project documentation, agreeing it with the client.
- Estimating labor costs for task performance, status control.
- Preparing technical tasks for the development team, communicating with them to implement modifications in the system.
- Performing acceptance testing – ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs and requirements.
- Customer support during acceptance testing and deployment of new functions, Go-Live support.
- Training the key users, conducting demonstrations for clients.
Additionally, if you’ve got such experience:
- Providing support during data migration.
- Integrating MD 365 Customer Engagement hubs with other systems / applications.
- Ensuring quality control of tasks at various project stages.
- Experience in implementation, support or administration of MD 365 Customer Engagement platform or Microsoft Dynamics CRM system as a functional consultant / analyst – 2+
- Understanding of all stages of CRM system implementation project – from interviewing key users and analyzing business processes to launching and Go-Live support.
- Knowledge of MD 365 Customer Engagement standard functionality (and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM version).
- Understanding of business processes: sales, marketing etc.
- Fluent in Ukrainian, Upper-Intermediate English because we work both with Ukrainian and foreign projects.
- Will be an advantage: experience with Power Platform – Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps; Microsoft certification.
- Soft skills: systematicity, teamwork, strong communication skills, focus on results and high quality of work, development of your competences.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work, various tasks in projects for Ukrainian and foreign clients of different economy fields.
- Conditions for continuous professional development, career growth, advanced training.
- Strengthening your skills through experience with clients and business processes that are new to you.
- Practice of your English.
- Microsoft international certification.
- Work in a professional, open, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in our Kyiv office if you need it.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, standardized working hours.
- Competitive remuneration, permanent full-time contract.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV in Ukrainian or English language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 1-4 business days and will contact you if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements.
Join us and implement projects together with the experienced Innoware team!