Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, a recognized expert in the field of implementation of enterprise management systems (ERP&CRM) and cloud business solutions. Our company holds the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider status and is acknowledged as one of the best Microsoft partners in Eastern Europe.
Innoware services always remain relevant, because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And now we are expanding our project team and inviting a Developer for MD 365 Business Central (full-time contract or part-time freelance cooperation).
About the Project
- With Innoware, you will participate in external implementation projects for foreign and Ukrainian customers that operate in various areas.
- And we can tell you about the main project you’ll participate in at the start:
The customer: the world leader in production and distribution of food products (United Kingdom, UAE).
Project: development of additional functionality in the production planning module (MRP and Purchase), inventory quantity planning for the production process in Business Central.
Main stack: Business Central, Visual Studio Code, C/AL, MS Azure DevOps, Microsoft 365, GIT.
Your key tasks
- Developing new functionalities within MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Interacting with consultants regarding project tasks.
- Finding the best algorithms for specific requirements realization.
- Customizing BC functionality for specific areas of business.
- Solution testing.
- Code reimplementation, code refactoring.
- Code quality control.
- Estimating time needed for modification.
- Optimizing existing custom functionality.
- GoLive and post implementation support.
Additional, if you have got such expertise:
- Integration of BC/NAV with other products and applications.
- Upgrades of MS Dynamics NAV to Business Central.
- Data migration.
- Conducting development training.
We expect you to have
- Extensive experience in Business Central and/or NAV programming (AL, C/AL).
- Junior, Middle or Senior level for full-time contract, and Middle or Senior – for freelance cooperation.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in projects of ERP system implementation.
- Experience of technical documentation creation.
- Ability to understand requirements and project documentation.
- University degree in IT, computer science, cybernetics or mathematics.
- Microsoft Certification will be an advantage.
- Intermediate English (writing, reading), fluent Ukrainian.
What Innoware will give you
- Training on the BC system and project management methodology.
- Continuous professional development.
- Work in an open and team-oriented atmosphere.
- International certification by Microsoft.
- Participation in various Ukrainian and foreign projects.
- Remote work.
- Standard work schedule because we stand for work-life balance.
- Paid sick leave and vacation (for full-time cooperation).
- Competitive remuneration.
Both as service provider and employer, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for people that share our values.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us your detailed CV in English or Ukrainian language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will carefully review your application within 5 business days and will invite you to the first interview if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements. A cover letter is also welcome if you want to tell us more about yourself!