Dev Lead for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: https://innoware.com/success-stories/.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And currently we are expanding our project team and inviting experienced MD 365 Business Central (BC/NAV) Developer for a position of Development Lead.
The key responsibility areas in this position are quality and timeliness of technical part of the projects’ implementation + professional growth and participation in increasing the Business Central development team.
Both as a service provider and a partner, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for a person that shares our values.
- Distributing tasks between MS Dynamics 365 Business Central developers, managing development processes in Azure DevOps, version control.
- Managing repositories, databases, environments, instances, creating technical documentation.
- Development quality control, code review.
- Architecture development, R&D, finding the best algorithms for implementation of modifications.
- Individual development tasks, including new non-standard functionalities; testing, data migration, integration.
- Estimating time required for modifications.
- Mentoring the development team.
- Conducting technical interviews with potential candidates when expanding the development team.
Main Stack: MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, Visual Studio Code, C/Side, AL / C/AL; MS Azure DevOps, Git, MS SQL.
- 5+ years of programming experience in Business Central and Dynamics NAV (AL, C/AL).
- Experience in performing tasks within the implementation of MD 365 Business Central, including searching the best algorithms, development of new functionalities, solution testing, data migration, integration.
- Experience in mentoring developers.
- English at the Intermediate level or higher, fluency in Ukrainian.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work, various tasks in projects for Ukrainian and foreign clients.
- Conditions for continuous professional development, mentorship in tasks and activities that can be new for you.
- Microsoft international certification.
- Work in a professional, open, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in our Kyiv office if you need it.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, standardized working hours.
- Competitive remuneration, permanent full-time contract.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us your CV in Ukrainian or English language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 1-4 business days and will contact you if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements.
Join us and implement projects together with the experienced Innoware team!