Junior ERP Business Analyst, on-the-job training (finance background)
Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: https://innoware.com/success-stories/.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And currently, we are expanding our project team and inviting a specialist with a background in finance or audit to become a Business Analyst / Functional Consultant on implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP system).
We offer full-time work with individual training on the ERP system and project methodology.
Both as a service provider and a partner, Innoware stands for open and honest relationships and mutual trust. We are passionate about professionalism, development and high standards of consulting services that we deliver. And we’re looking for a person that shares our values.
Your key goals on this position:
- Participation in Business Central implementation and support projects for Ukrainian and foreign customers.
- Training, development and strengthening of your competences, study of the Innoware project methodology, passing Microsoft international certification.
- Communicating with clients and key users for capturing business processes.
- Describing and analyzing of the client’s business processes in order to transfer them to the system.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Power
- Preparing, agreeing and finalizing documents with clients and key users.
- Preparing technical description documents for our development team.
- Performing acceptance testing – ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs and requirements.
- Creating project documentation.
- Supporting clients during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionalities.
- GoLive users’ support.
- 1+ years of work experience in audit or finance.
- Deep knowledge of database management systems and / or advanced Excel functions.
- Will be an advantage: work experience with the functions of Microsoft ERP systems as a user – Business Central (BC, NAV, Navision) or Finance and Supply Chain Management (F&O, AX, Axapta).
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or IT.
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher, fluent in Ukrainian.
What person we are looking for:
- System, responsible, with ability to plan one’s time.
- Sociable, tactful.
- Aimed at quality work, attentive to details.
- Modern, open to new knowledge and ready to study.
We offer you:
- Training program on Business Central ERP system and project management methodology.
- Intensive work, various tasks.
- Participation in projects for modern Ukrainian and foreign clients, practice of your English.
- Conditions for continuous professional development, career growth, advanced training.
- Microsoft international certification.
- Mentoring from experienced specialist.
- Work in a professional, open, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work both from our office in Kyiv or from home (it’s up to you).
- Competitive remuneration.
If you’re interested in the vacancy, please send us your detailed CV in Ukrainian or English language to IWwork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 1-4 business days and will invite you for an initial interview if the information in your CV meets the qualification requirements. A cover letter is also welcome if you want to tell us more about yourself!
Join us and implement projects together with the experienced Innoware team!